When every one is asleep. I can think a bit clearer and that’s what I am doing right now. I am thinking about my grandson’s birthday today. He is 11 years old today. He has also had a good day. Now he’s asleep and I can reflect on this day and my grandson in particular:
- He’s still the joy of our lives (my husband and me)
- He thought that when he turned 11 his voice would get deeper
- He thought that it wouldn’t be long before he’d have a beard
- He is always thinking that it is time for him to drive
- He has us all wrapped around his little finger.
- He has learning challenges that we’ve worked on since pre-school
- He has a bravery that many adults don’t have, because he keeps on going
- He’s open to new ideas and plans for this 2016 New Year
- He has set two goals for 2016
- Buy a larger scooter – he is saving his money
- Ride his bike even better this year
If an 11 year old can set goals that are reasonable and doable. So can you. I am waiting to get that book revision, manuscript, collection of poems, memoirs, thesis, dissertation, and short story from you so I can edit it and get it ready for your publisher. Remember, I am here for you.
Meet my grandson Jonathan
His name means Gift of God